Sunday, January 1, 2012

Motivation...

Ok, it's a new year...blah, blah, blah...

Still fat, still no energy, but I have something different this time.  I have a great support system and the motivation (disney in 3 months, then shooting two weddings this year).  By no means will I be at my goal by then, but I can definitely be well on my way there.

Yesterday we took the girls to Atlanta to the American Girls store and the Aquarium.  By the time we got home I was miserable.  everything hurt and I was tired.  That is just ridiculous.  There is no way I will enjoy myself at Disney if I can't even walk around an aquarium for 3 hours without being worn out.

Ok, enough complaining, time to start doing!

My goals for the New year:

Read my bible everyday
Lose weight and live healthier

Happy New Year!


1 comment:

  1. Maybe you could go for a little walk every morning? Start with something simple, like 15-20 minutes. Then as time goes on you'll be ready to walk for an hour. Good luck! Work hard and I'll bet you'll be ready for Disney in no time :)

    ReplyDelete