Ok, I am going to try this blogging thing.
I am going to start the long, hard and rewarding journey of weight loss. Starting at 258 pounds I am not really working towards a number goal, but towards a healthy life and a look that I am happy with.
I have been heavy since right before I got married almost 13 years ago...i have been off an on diets, but never really motivated to keep it up because I never saw much of a difference. I was recently diagnosed with PCOS which is one cause of weight gain, and diabetes which i was also just diagnosed with. I definitely have health reasons to lose weight. What I lack is the energy. I have the, time and the means.
There is a wonderful book that I am ready that really puts everything into perspective. It is called Made to Crave. I have made food my idol. Instead of God being the #1 thing in my life, food is. It is my Addiction.
This will be a day to day, victory by victory journey. I will support you my friends as i would love to have your support.
Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!...Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken. Ecclesiastes 4:9-10, 12
No comments:
Post a Comment